Welcome to the Cargo Van Conversion eShop by Amazon.com. The categories to the right contain most of the accessories and tools used in this van conversion project. If you don’t find what you are looking for, please feel free to use the search or simply go directly to Amazon.com.
Irwin M444SB6N Blue Chip Bevel Edge Woodworking Chisel Set
The Marples Blue Chip is a good intermediate level user chisel. The steel is sufficiently hard to take a sharper edge and hold it fairly well. Like any chisel, the backs need to be flattened before sharpening and they definitely need to be sharpened before first use. Good quality for the money.
- Long blade and polypropylene handle for increased leverage
- Best suited for hand or mallet work
- High carbon solid-forged steel blade for maximum edge retention
- Contains 1/4-Inch, 3/8-Inch, 1/2-Inch, 3/4-Inch, 1-Inch, and 1 1/4-inch in box
- Item model number: M444/SB6N
- ASIN: B000RG2Y56
- Product Dimensions: 12.5 x 11 x 1.8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 4 pounds
- Shipping: This item is also available for shipping to select countries outside the U.S.
From the Manufacturer
Irwin Industrial Tools M444/SB6N 1/4-Inch, 3/8-Inch, 1/2-Inch, 3/4-Inch, 1-Inch, and 1 1/4-inch chisels in a Boxed 6-Piece Set. Professionals who use chisels everyday know that edge retention is key to chisel performance. That is why Irwin Industrial Tools manufactures its chisels from solid-forged, high-carbon steel. For fine Woodworkers, Irwin Marples chisels remain the world standard, incorporating the advantages that have made them an industry-leading brand for close to 200 years.
These bevel-edged chisels are hardened and tempered under controlled conditions and accurately ground for precise control. Handle is square with rounded corners for comfort and to prevent rolling. Chisel handles are made of indestructible polypropylene to withstand heavy mallet and hammer blows. Overall lengths 9-3/4″-11″, blade lengths 3-1/2″ to 4-1/4″. These tools are factory ground and require honing before use. Boxed 6-piece set includes 1/4″, 3/8″, 1/2″, 3/4″, 1″ and 1-1/4″ widths.